- 1 3/4 cups gluten-free all purpose baking flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 3 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/4 cup gluten-free all purpose baking flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 cup shortening
Prep Time: 15 mins
Total Time: 40 mins
In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, pie spice and salt.
- In another bowl, combine the eggs, pumpkin, oil and vanilla.
- Stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Coat muffin pans with non-stick spray or use muffin liners and fill each three-fourths full with batter.
- CRUMBLE TOPPING: Combine the flour, sugar, brown sugar and pie spice. Cut in the shortening until crumbly.
- Sprinkle crumble topping over each muffin batter.
- Bake at 350F for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick test passes clean.
- Cool for 5 minutes in pan before removing from pan to wire rack to cool completely or you may serve warm.